niedziela, 24 listopada 2013

Back from Holliday

I ben drinking beers and eat junk food from time to time on my Holliday ...I'm not proud of myself but I have healthy breakfast each day and I walking a lot . I back to my routine today ...I filled my fridge  with all healthy product. ....so I have good start  ;) Recently I ben working on diet and exercise plan for myself .
I want seriously tone up my body and loose as much fat as possible .
My Plan :

                    Training Days                                 Non training Days 

Protein         35% (150g)                                    35% ( 150g )

Fat               35% (66g)                                      45% ( 85g )

Carbs          30% (127g)                                     20% (85g )


You need 2g of protein for each of Your kg of body mass.
For example I need 130g ( 65kg x 2g = 130 )
But If You wanna increase muscles mass and fat loosing  You need increase eating protein . I ben working on calculations right now to customise my diet plan .

My work out plan is going to be little different because , I'm going to train for triathlon . I 'm gonna let Everyone know How I get on this whole plan :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz