sobota, 11 stycznia 2014

30 day Bruce Lee work out Challenge

I'm start " Bruce Lee Abs " work out challenge from tomorrow - 30 days ;)
My plan is to do this work out  almost every day gradually increase the amount of rep and set  + cardio 4-5 times a week .





On the left side is my plan . For beginners I suggest Start for one sets for first  week and if necessary work out every second day . Gradually increase for 2 sets and 30 reps for another week .  For people who wish to loos fat and carve the body also should be do minimum 30 min of cardio at least 4 days a week ( like running , cycling , swimming or dancing ) or 15 minutes interval workout .

For Body builders ( not beginners ) You can stick to " My plan " plus do some cardio 2-3 times per week .

Important information:
  • Muscles need rest days 
  • Eat lean . Lean meat , fish , eggs , yogurts , fruit and veg 
  • Drink 2-3l water 
  • Eat 5-6 time a day 
  • If need take more days rest or make less rep or sets.
  • If You feel strong enough You can increase reps or sets .
  • Take 2 minutes of rest every sets and 30 second rest after each exercise .
  • Do not forget to breathe during the exercises
If any one have some question about This  feel free to levee Your question in comments below . Tomorrow I will take a pic of my abs , and I hope  I will see some  clearly effects ;)

Its not gonna be easy , its gonna be painful , its gonna take time but will be worth it!!!!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz