poniedziałek, 10 lutego 2014

Bruce Lee Challenge is over ;)

 Hi! My Abs is only looking skinnier  then 30 days before , is stronger all right  but I still do not see the right shape .
My work out was all right but I need to stop eating s**t ....yeas I do sometimes and I was eating to much ...I know this for sure ;/
The good news I ben very Good last two days , no sweet  and salty snacks ..... I hope I can make it 30 days without sweets .

My meals plan for today:
Breakfast : 150 ml organic natural yogurt
Lunch: 400g Chicken and veg soup , two crispy bread ( 34 cal each slice )
 Snack : 250 g of low fat cottage cheese , spoon of humus and a slice of brown , seeded bread . Green tea.
Dinner : Salad ( mix of veg , 200g of tuna and 100g of humus ) and 2 slice of  crispy bread .
Dinner 
Snack : Banana and Low fat hot chocolate with water ( 50cal. ) ,green tea .

My workout:


6k run , Bruce lee workout 3 * 20
Stretch , 15 minutes in sauna .


My motto ;) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz