środa, 2 kwietnia 2014

SUCCESS !!!

A month passed since I measured myself and today is 6cm less in my waistline and 1kg less woooop wooooop! This make my day ;)
My training for today :

  • 12 km on stationary bike 
  • 400m crawl swimming style
  • sauna- 15minutes 
Consumed calories : 1595 

Why Cycling?

Recently I cycling more often ... Cycling is healthy - You gonna be more Fit , Happy and You will have more energy . So lets jump on Your bike and go!!!!

For Beginners :
20-30 minutes , three times per week . Thats all You need To have better shape , lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure . I recommend interval training :
  • Warm up- slow cycling for 1,5 km 
  • 30s -slow pace , next 20s , moderate intensity and last 10s as fast as You can . 
  • Repeat this for at least 15 minutes 








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz