środa, 7 marca 2012

third week .. so far !

I feel that my body is more firm and muscular. ...even almost every day I go sore after a workout, I still feel great!
This is my on gym just after run over 7k ...my plan for saturday is run for 8k :)


I also swim for 15min today ..I'm tired!

I'm doing well, drop kilograms and centimeters. Now I train four times a week. 2-3 times a week I run,3-4 days a week swimming and use sauna. On the other days I practice at home with a hula hoop or walking and exercising abdominal muscles.Once a week I'm doing aqua areobik and when I find time I go to Zumba class.


Magic ball
Talking about apple.This fruit is so popular and full-fledgedone.One piece provides up to 3 grams of fiber and antioxidants improve toxyn removal from the body.Try once in a while to do the "apple days" and eat one every few hours.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz