czwartek, 24 października 2013

Healthy snack and lunch

Most of the time we spend at work, at school or on the way. If we do not make our lunch box day before then usually we finish by eating junk food or we starving ourselves and on the way home we buy a chocolate bar or bag of chips .....So I ben thinking a lot about this subject today and I add new tab to my blog where I will be added some ideas for  healthy lunch and snack ;) Feel free to use my suggestions.

 Meanwhile I still work it on my 6pack and I can feel the shape of the mussels but i do not see them yet ;) It is really  long process but is wort it. I just bought year member to Gym and Pool in Bay Hotel . I highly recommend this place . .....so .... I ben increase my training for winter time up to 6 days in week now and really stick to my diet plan so I can se my 6pack by end of march ;)


This is how my abdomen look now .....I gonna updata my photos from time to time so You will see the progress ;)

So...... is gonna be louts of lifting , squats and crunches ;)














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz