poniedziałek, 14 października 2013

My adventure with juicer :)

Recently I watch  on  the FB link to Drew. This Men  helps people to lose weight by drinking fruit and vegetable juices.He is doing very well.... He even convinced me  to do one of his green juices ;) I bought all , and  did green juice ....and then I was sooooo scare to drink it ... HAHAHA !!! It was so green haha....but I drank and it turned out it was delicious.

Ingredients : 4 Green Apples , bunch of Kale , 500g of Spinach and cucumber .


 Link to Juicing with Drew  ... enjoy 

So ... I ben juicing from time to time and try different recipes  .... I don't know if I can only drink juices but is defo good option for choose juice instead some  meals during the day such as dinner.For a few days I drank the green juice once a day and I felt better, had more energy and my skin looked better. 
I highly recommend!!!!

P.S 
Is highly recommendet  to have good and strong juicer .


Recently I have more time for exercises so I can do full training 3-4 time per week . My today training :
  • 6 k run/walk (+ 10 min interval including )
  • 50 crunch From ABS II training 
  • 5 times jerking on the bar 
  • 10 push ups + 10 push ups with dumbbells 
  • About 15 min of stretching 

Is extremely important if you wanna lose more fat , You have to make more muscle mass !!!  Every day  train different part of muscles . Remember - your muscles need to rest at least one day  after a workout! You can perform arm straight training on one day but next day you have to choose different part of body , legs for example .  Straight Training is crucial element to the entire training. The best is when you combine it with cardio-vascular training . You can do cardio-vascular exercise every day !



Remember - Up to one hour after You have Time to eat some good meal!  I mean some carbohydrates.Every time after my own workout I drank Protein drink and meantime a get ready my proper meal .



Today it was  prawns in sweet chilli sauce and string-beans .... yummm yummy and so healthy 

I hope I give You all some good ideas today !












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz