środa, 28 sierpnia 2013

My business plan ;)

I wanna start from telling u about My business ( to everyone from my area ) ...I start my own business  from end of september ....I  will have a web site but till now I will using my blog . I plan to open my business account on Face book as soon is possible ....I'm so excited!!!! 




Now .....about yoga ....as you my know every session of yoga have to be start with deep meditation ...when you do it You have to think only about you breathing .....is sound easy but is not ......Is so hard ...some thoughts just came out ...I could not think of anything....is not possible ....it is but I need more experience. I also  thought that I was sufficiently stretched but I was wrong ...but this is a good challenge for me , for my body and soul and I gonna continue yoga session how many times in week I possible can!!!
so far this is to hard to me to do it ....but i hope........ some day I can











do THIS ;)))


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz