sobota, 31 sierpnia 2013

Jogging , Rowing and healthy snack

Have my day off today and sleep long , have good breakfast and went for jogging ....I can live without

  running ....I hope my knee last forever ;) Recently I have problem with colic during running and this is because of the neglect of exercise the abdominal muscles. 



To run efficiently, without colic needs to ensure a strong abdominal muscles that will maintain your internal organs.
So my evening routine going to be a ABS workout ;)
One more think I need to share with you ...I have new equipment for my home Gym - Rowing  machine :) Is grate when you want watch film and exercise at the same time ...I'm so happy ;) 
 After lunch I was still hungry and dying for something sweet so I make nice healthy snack ...

Muesli with yoghurt and grapes 
  • 150g of Organic natural yoghurt
  • 40g of very rich muesli 
  • About 10 grapes ( seedless )











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz