czwartek, 26 stycznia 2012

Day 3

Today I eat very healthy Breakfast and then went to work for 4 hours...
..

I must say I not drank too much liquid today, so now I sit and I drink green tea ..... a lot of green tea ;)

I have lunch at 2:30 ... have brown roll with a lot of mix salad and white cheese , a bit of mayo and red sauce. ....I feel guilty because I didn't 't go to the gym and Zumba fitness today :(instead, I drank a cup of hot chocolate and went to sleep for two hours... and thats not everything...I ordered Chinese food for diner...but I have five fruit and veg today :) 


my measurements:                       What I want to achieve
weight:  70.4kg                                 60kg
fat:         25.9%                                  18%
muscles: 53.3%                                  60%
water:     53.9%                                  60%
bust:       99-100cm                           90cm
under bust:85-86cm                          75cm
waist:       84cm                            65cm
abdomen: 98-99cm                            80cm
hips:         98-99cm                            90cm
thigh:        60cm                                 45cm

  So ..Now the last cup of green tea .. Cheers!!!!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz