sobota, 28 stycznia 2012

Day 6

Today I went to a 30 minute quick walk just before work . After work I went with my husband to the pool and swam 30 minutes but every 15 minutes we went to the sauna for 10 minutes.Such temperature changes are very helpful in weight loss because it improves blood circulation and the body act as a cosmetic:) I recommend!

My meals:
breakfast:breakfast cereals with honey and almonds (30% fiber in 100g ) + coffee
2th breakfast: slice of brown bread with slice of cheese and 1/2 chicken breast in breadcrumbs + coffee
Lunch :The same as in 2th breakfastDiner :pork neck ( 150g ) BBQ with two potatoes ( 50g) and mix salad ....and glass of wine ;P + 0,5l green Tea .
snack: 2 cubes of milk chocolate  , green tea and glass of carrot juice . 
 


For all who use the iphone or ipod touch, I know a great application to keep your diary calories eaten and calories burned...is called "MyNetDiary"



Order Number 1.-prepare meals for work the day before thanks to this I will eat more fruits and vegetables.

From now on, every day I gave you an important dietary trick

Asian flavors

Give up once in a while with a normal dinner and replace it with sushi, broiled fish or shrimps.Portion of protein plus iodine helps you increase your metabolic rate so that you burned more calories and fat.
And tomorrow I start yoga combined with meditation!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz