niedziela, 29 stycznia 2012

Day 7 ( hula hop -day1)

From today through next week I start practicing with hula hop every 20 minutes.
The dimensions of my waist:84cm
                         of my abdomen:98-99cm
I'll see if there are any interesting results of these exercises!


I have a little lower the amount of calories eatenToday I ate almost 2000 calories. At the gym burned about 600kalorii, which gives the result 1400kalorii. To lose excess fat should create a calorie deficitI should eat a minimum of 1500kalorii and burn600 calories for sure then I start to burn fatSo I  know what else I'm doing wrong ... tomorrow will be a little harder to me because I will eating  500 calories less.Good luck to me!!!

Juices for figures
To get rid of the remnants of winter fat and firm the skin need extra doses of vitamin CEat a daily serving of fruits rich in vitamin C or fruit juices. 
  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz